xero cloud accounting online
Moving to xero cloud accounting doesn’t have to be a daunting process. It’s easier and more cost effective than you think. The cloud has changed the world of accounting and it provides mutual benefits xero cloud accounting to business owners and their trusted advisors, as they access the same financial data and work together in the cloud in real-time. The most powerful benefit of working in the cloud, is the ability to access information anytime, anywhere. All you need is an internet connection.
Cloud computing is probably the most cost efficient method to use, maintain and upgrade. Traditional desktop software costs companies a lot. Adding up the licensing fees for multiple users, servers and backup storage facilities can prove to be very expensive to setup and maintain.
Run your entire business better & faster with online accounting software and access your accounts from work, home or on the go. Your data is completely secure even if your computer is lost or stolen.
The beauty of xero cloud accounting is that you are not restricted to one computer. Xero online accounting can work on any system – Mac, Windows or Linux. There’s also Xero Touch designed for smartphones like your iPhone, Android and even Blackberry. No longer will you have software version issues!
Here are some benefits of Xero online accounting software:
• Accounting and payroll in one – Xero is all you need to run your business efficiently
• Bank statement lines are automatically (and securely) fed into your Xero accounts
• No need to install software, update or keep backups – Xero cloud accounting automatically does this for you
• An ecosystem of 300+ Add-on applications to assist you with managing your business and improve efficiencies – inventory, invoicing, time tracking, expenses, and hundreds of other apps all seamlessly integrate with Xero to save your business precious time and money.
• Unlimited user access and your accountant / advisors can see real-time data
As Xero Certified Advisors, we can assist and manage the process of moving your accounting software to xero cloud accounting, including the transfer of historic data. One-on-one training is also provided to assist you with familiarising yourself with the new platform.