We are Not For Profit accounting and bookkeeping experts having been involved in the sector for over 15 years from all things accounts, tax, audit, governance, reporting and Board level.
We understand the needs of not for profits and the environment in which they operate.
By entrusting us with your finances you can ensure that the numbers will be right every time.
not for profit accounting
- Not for Profit accounting and bookkeeping – our accounting and bookkeeping services can be performed either on site or off site depending on your needs. Our bookkeepers are highly skilled and trained in all areas of data entry and financial management.
- Grant management – the financial management of grants is one of the most important aspects of not for profit accounting. Being able to understand the timing of revenue recognition and manage the unexpended and repayable amounts of grants is paramount to the numbers. We are highly skilled in managing grants and will be able to provide an easy to use and understand process of managing the numbers.
- Job reporting – Job reporting is essential if you are a not for profit entity and managing various projects and project grants. We carefully set up Jobs so that they meet the needs of your business and can track the performance of your projects.
- Chart of Accounts – the Chart of Accounts in our opinion is integral to the financial management of a not for profit entity. We aim to customise the Chart so that is relates to the way in which you need to report to Funding Bodies. The numbers and the reporting process should not be a headache but seamlessly work together.
- Project acquittals – we are well versed in the requirements of Funding bodies for acquitting the project grants received. We can assist you with finalising reports and reconciling the numbers.
- Financial reports – we have an excellent understanding of the financial reporting needs of not for profits including General vs Special Purpose reports and Reduced Disclosure Requirements. Let us help you prepare the year end accounts for the auditors and take the hassle out of the audit process.
- Board reporting – we use the latest software to prepare reports to summarise the information so that the Board can understand what they are looking at from a top level. Our reports present at the highest level and will help all management look good infront of the Board!
- Budgeting & forecasting – as with Board reporting we utilise the latest software to help not for profits both set, manage performance and track against the budget. Regular forecasting ensures that the Board are across the revised estimated results.
- Audit assistance – we can also help with the audit process and preparing audit files for the auditor to ensure a smooth process.
Empowering your business with one more click.×
Sign up for our newsletter×
Empowering you financially.×