Let Keeping Company save you time and hassles by allowing us to handle your IAS and BAS lodgement with the Tax Office.
- You are required to return the business activity statements sent to you by the ATO on a monthly or quarterly basis, and failure to do so can result in unwanted issues.
- This report covers the paying of goods and services tax (GST) as well as pay as you go (PAYG) along with other tax obligations.
- Your instalment activity statements, which is for taxpayers not registered for GST and is usually required on a quarterly basis, can be processed too.
- At Keeping Company, you are dealing with registered Tax Agents who are qualified and experienced in handling BAS and IAS lodgement – ensuring that the process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- This can be a time consuming and complex process for an individual without the expertise, while you are also at risk of making inaccurate payments or entries.
- We have a full support team to ensure efficiency and accuracy, while we also make use of the latest software and technology.
- As Cloud Accountants, we can stay on top of these matters in real-time, ensuring that you do not suffer unnecessary delays.
- Along with this, we can also provide a range of other tax related services, including submitting income tax returns, preparing financial statements and handling correspondence with the Tax Office.
- Contact a consultant at Keeping Company today and they will gladly discuss your needs as well as tailor a specific plan that best suits your goals.
Empowering your business with one more click.×
Sign up for our newsletter×
Empowering you financially.×